My Picks


Monday, December 1, 2008

Hula Hula zzzzzzzz...........

So the other day, My little Trey (hey I just rhymed...am I so cool?) Anyhoo, he was in the family room playing and usually when it gets really quiet......I expect mischief but to my surprise... I came in to find this........
He had fallen asleep inside the Hula Hoop! At first I thought he was playing because his new thing is pretending to be asleep. So I quietly snuck up on him to see if he would giggle and I heard deep breathing and possibly some small snores instead. Isn't he so cute? I love my baby! Okay so he's technically not a baby anymore as he will be 3 on Saturday.... 3 I say! HOLY COW! Where did those years go? I guess when the "baby" is using the "But I'm the baby" card, he isn't really a baby. Is it time for another? Maybe.....

I love you Trey!!

4 comments:

Kimbie said...

Trey... you so cute! Love ya baby.

Amy said...

It's a great feeling to know that I'm done with kids....get on it would ya?

Natalie said...

Cute cute...How is Mayson?

Tiercy said...

This is darling and so great that you even thought to capture it on film!

Maybe...???