My Picks


Saturday, April 26, 2008

The World In HD?


So I recently was watching television and saw a commercial for a product called HD wrap arounds. The way it works, is these sunglass type things wrap around your current prescription glasses. Magically, when you put these wrap arounds on, the world is seen in HD. When I saw this commercial, I had to ask myself, " Isn't HD meant to see things with as much detail as possible?" So my question is, how do you see something that is real, in HD when that is the whole point to HD is to see it in the most detail possible. How do you see anything in more detail than looking at the real thing? Seriously, I thought God was perfect when he created the earth and I didn't think that HD was better than the real thing. So I have included the link to this site so you can see for yourself the difference of the world, and the world in HD. If you ask me, I think it is just the Ambervision company trying to make a comeback. Check it out for yourself.

8 comments:

Kimbie said...

I told joey about these, it didn't seem like he cared. Bur maybe he will if he knows you get, not one, but TWO bonus gifts. A visor clip and night vision glasses, thats right I said NIGHT VISION GLASSES.

Totally...awesome...HD...wraparounds.

awesome awesome awesome....wraparounds.

Angela said...

Night Vision Glasses? Wow I must have somehow missed that! And a Visor Clip. Maybe I was wrong, maybe it is worth it.

Kelly said...

SO maybe this is what they are talking about when they say "looking at the world through rose colored glasses?" Hey, all I can say is...if my butt looks smaller when you wear these glasses...I'm in!!!

Menlove Family said...

I'm so glad you found our blog! Your family is so cute!! 3 boys right? I want to see more pictures of them :)

Tiercy said...

Boy am I glad I don't have to wear glasses. Too confusing what's real.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your site. I Googled "HDWrapArounds" and found your site. Did you get these glasses? Do you like thim if you did? I left your site open in the back ground to listen to ALL of your music. It was great.
Thanks again,
Transporter5100

Big Blue said...

How about those extra shipping and handling charges? The total price adds up to about $33.00, not $19.99.

Anonymous said...

I saw them at eBay for $9.99, plus $3.99 shipping.