My Picks


Saturday, May 10, 2008

Under Water!



So Last Saturday, Maysen was baptized and confirmed. Earlier in the week, Trey had been throwing up for four days straight so we were worried that come baptism day, things were going to be crazy. The morning of the baptism, everyone woke up and nobody was throwing up. It was a miracle.

We started getting ready for the baptism and sure enough, a half hour before the baptism, Logan came to me with sunken in eyes and green skin and says," Mom, I don't feel good." Too late to cancel at this point, we went ahead and left.

The baptism was great and I was so proud of Maysen but during the talk portion, I was in the back with a throw up bowl and Logan lying on the bench just in case.

No vomiting occured luckily but it was very hard to get pics. I am trying to round some up from other people so the pics will be to follow.

After the baptism we had a luncheon and Trey still tired and groggy and Logan not feeling good, went and lied down in my bed and went to sleep.

We almost made it the whole day and then when the last two families were left, Trey lost it again. I thought he was done. Yummy!

Later that night, after Logan had gone to bed, he woke up throwing up.

At least we made it through the baptism! Yay!

So to all of you who were invited and came, thank you. I'm sorry if we got you sick!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yummy huh? Not as good as your mandarin orange pudding!

Mikki said...

It was in your bed too huh? There is any one thing worse to clean up... it starts with a d and ends in a ria.

Angela said...

Oh don't worry Mikki, that came along with it, down the legs, and all. Fun!!