My Picks


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Dreaded White Van


So last night, I went out at 9pm with my sister in law to go walking. We were just minding our own business when all of a sudden the dreaded white van that Steve is always talking about slowly drove past us.

At first I thought nothing of it, but then when we were on a completely different street, it drove past again. At this point, I didn't know what to do. There were so many options. Do I toss my wallet away from me or do I run zigzag in case he has a gun? I was totally ready to use my elbow if I needed to and if they would have captured us, I was ready to break out the taillights and stick my arms out and wave them like crazy hoping everyone would see.

Luckily, we made it safely home without any harm. It's probably because we had our pepper spray and my unicorn dog with us. Or maybe it was just Steve in a rental van out to scare all of the women in the neighborhood. I don't really know, you will have to draw your own conclusion.

All I know is that it was a very close call and I was so thankful that we made it home safely.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I saw it too..but only momentarily when I was shoved in the trunk. Then the only thing I could see what yellow lines on the road from the tail light hole. They had to let me go when they realized I had some sort of deadly virus...WHEW!

Angela said...

Kelly,
Why did steve let you out of the rental van because of the virus. I thought he infected you with the alien twins.

P.S. What is Steve's feddish with twins. Tiercy is much cuter than your alien babies will be though. No offense.

Steve said...

1. Twins are hot
2. Aliens are hot
3. I am glad I was able to save your life with my blog. Remember I like food rewards or watches.
4. Oozing pussy blisters and relentless talking is THE best way to get released from Van capturers.

marci said...

So glad I have been doing Tai-bo. I dare the white van to kidnap me!!

I didn't know our neighborhood was so dangerous!

Tiercy said...

ummm...sorry to destroy the illusions...but Steve was with me the other night, you know doing what married couples do...sleep.

Tiercy said...

wink, wink

Angela said...

Tiercy,

I know different now Miss I'm going home to wake Steve up.