My Picks


Friday, March 28, 2008

Tag- You're It!!

Four Jobs I Have Had

1. Receptionist
2. Delivery girl for Airborne Express
3. CNA
4.Medical Transcriptionist

Four Movies I Watch Over and Over

1. Tommy Boy
2. Multiplicity (Pizza Stheve)
3. See Spot Run
4. Mickey Blue Eyes ( forget about id)

Four Places I have Lived

1. Utah
2. Utah
3. Utah
4. Utah

Wow. I really have seen the world huh?

Four T.V. Shows I Watch

1. Moonlight
2. Medium
3. Samantha Who?
4. American Idol

Four Places I have Been

1. Tiajuana, Mexico
2. Vancouver, Canada
3. San Diego, California
4. Dallas, Texas

Okay so I guess I have seen just beyond the edge of our world (No. America)

Four People who Email me regularly

1. Kelly
2. My Mom
3. Austin
4. American Eagle

Four Favorite Things to Eat

1. Spaghetti Factory
2. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
3. Fresh Fruit
4. Tigers Blood Snow Cones in the Summer

Four Places I'd rather Be

1. In a Size 6 Jeans.
2. On a Pirate Ship with Captain Jack Sparrow
3. At Matthew McCoughnahay's House
4. Riding in the pouch of a Kangaroo (always wanted to do that when I was little.)

Four Things I look Forward to This Year

1. Maysen's Baptism
2. My Ten Year Wedding Anniversary (maybe I'll get a real Honeymoon.)
3. Logan starting Kindergarten.
4. The road while I am driving.

Four People to Tag

1. Kimbie
2. Kelly
3. Steve
4. Mom






9 comments:

Tiercy said...

Thanks for participating. It's fun to get to know you a little bit better. = >

Meg said...

Ang,

What is your email address? By the way I started a blog just like you said, but you can't get the address unless you give me your email. nanana.

When is my Maysen getting baptized? Are we going to be in town by chance? Love you.

Kimbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimbie said...

whats your myspace page address

Mikki said...

I am right with you on the Tiger's Blood. I can't wait for the snow shack to open at the Ranches 4way stop. Now I know who to call when I HAVE to go on a walk to the snow shack!
BTW--- Your funny moments on the right side are great ;)

Angela said...

Heck yeah Mikki,

Call me anytime. Not only will we get a yummy treat but we will be able to burn it off as we are eating it. Yay.

Not quite the Bradys said...

Hey! Your top two movies are exactly the same as my top two movies to watch over and over. Didjoo bring me a monkey?

The Coolest Allen Family said...

I love Multiplicity! My family and I always are talking like the "special" one. (Peetha!)
I also love the Spaghetti Factory.