My Picks


Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hit a Pin and Win



So, I think I officially became eligible to enter the Looney Bin yesterday. Oh wait, I think I became eligible for that a long time ago. It was Logan's birthday and Brad and I were brave and took two 3 year olds, two 4 year olds, two 5 year olds, one 6 year old, one 7 year old, and a baby to the bowling alley. Wow!

Between all the bathroom breaks (seriously one kid every two minutes, some children twice), and the wandering off by the three year old that only wanted to play the arcade games to the children pushing the reset button all the time, to all the kids yelling at once, to Trey walking up other peoples alley,we surprisingly enough got through the occasion with no serious problems.

They had a lot of fun though and 4 year old Hayley won the game with a whopping score of 126. Way to Go Hayley. I think I will try the bumpers next time. Maybe it will improve my game. After three hours of bowling, Pizza, cake and presents, we finally called it quits and drove them all home.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!

Tiercy said...

Happy Birthday Logan! Wow, I always knew you were brave (it is a prerequisite to hanging out with Kelly - ha, this just proves how brave.

Not quite the Bradys said...

You are very, very brave.

Mikki said...

I am surprised that you were not asked to leave the bowling ally. I think that that planning the event places you in the category of slightly crazy. And the fact that you pulled it off makes you invincible. I am impressed.